So like the title says it, today I'm gonna show you how to crochet a circle.
this tutorial is for everybody but mainly beginners who want to expand their crochet knowledge and diary!
Once you are able to make a circle and that's very easy, the next step is how to turn it into a hat, a bag, a blanket or even slippers! (future tutorials )
You see how many things we could do with a CIRCLE!!!!
So if you are interested scroll down to watch the video and to see the written pattern :)
Watch the video here:
- Round 1 : Insert the hook in the first chain and pull the yarn through both loops to form a ring.
- Round2 :Chain3, make 11 double crochet in the ring, slip stitch on top of the chain3.
- Round3 : Chain3,double crochet in the same ring (stitch), 2 double crochet in every stitch (24).
- Round 4 : Chain3,double crochet in the same stitch, 1DC in the next stitch, 2DC in the next stitch( repeat till end of the row).
- Round4...5....6.....: repeat row 4 and keep increasing the single double crochet in every stitch by 1 in every round.